Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bienvenido a Miami! Shoot with Justin Macala

I'll admit, the title of this post is a little misleading. It might of been more appropriate, oh say... 2 months ago- when I first came to South Beach for the summer. But instead of blogging a few times a week about all my new experiences I got so caught up in it all that I didn't post anything..at all. So maybe in the next week or two as I'm back between Jax & Titusville I'll reflect on the past two months and all the experiences Miami had to offer.

I can say this much- moving down here I have never felt more conservatively dressed in my life. My normal resort chic The Loft wardrobe did not fit the bill down here! I saw so many girls' butt cheeks these past 2 months I was sure there was some store down here that all models go to buy their casting attire. Aside from the obviously hand altered shorts almost all the girls wore around, the general style of everyone was very laid back bohemian. The kind of effortlessly chic that made you think these girls rolled out of bed with 5 minutes to spare and grabbed the first things they saw and everything magically just worked.

I could write about the fashion down here for days, but what I really wanted to share are some of my new images from my test down here in South Beach with Justin Macala. It's been awhile since I've shot for the sake of getting images to, for lack of better words, sell myself. I'm always shooting to sell a product, service, idea etc. I don't look like I'm 16!! An accomplishment in itself. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment